Last night I went to see Fifty Shades of Grey with a friend. Well I had to go and see it, didn’t I? I can’t pass judgement on something I haven’t seen. Thoughts:
- Loved the sly reference to Jamie Dornan’s previous acting role as a serial killer in The Fall
- The cinema was only half full on opening day
- Anastasia had leg hair and I think even hair down there. Now I know the film isn’t feminism 101 but at least it didn’t feature a mannequin.
- I laughed and cringed a lot; there was no chemistry and every conversation in the film was stilted
- Whenever I think of Dakota Johnson I think of Melanie Griffin with the lions
P.S. Why you should put down that copy of Fifty Shades of Grey