Turned to Pinterest the other day for some party inspiration, and I found buckets of it. I’m not planning on hosting a party for a while, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be some themed shindigs at some point this year!
Because these party ideas are just unbelievably awesome, a single Pinterest Find will be published every day this week. Be sure to let me know your favourites…
First up is this coke float / ice cream stand. Great idea for a kids party, but also a nice summer afternoon idea for friends.
For the coke floats you will need:
- Long glass tumblers
- Ice cream (preferably vanilla, but cherry could also work well)
- Long spoons (for scooping up the ice cream)
For the ice cream station you will need:
- Sundae glasses, or similar
- Long spoons
- 3 different flavours of ice cream
- 3 sauces (I like chocolate, strawberry and toffee)
- Toppings (chocolate shavings, sprinkles, candied fruit, brownie chunks, honeycomb)
- Whipped cream
- Cherries to garnish
Optional extras are pretty napkins and fancy straws! How fun does this sound?!
I’m not used to warm weather – is there a way to keep the ice cream from melting if it is out of the freezer? Obviously keep it out of sunlight but any other tips?